Bespoke Packaging Products? or Off the shelf Standard Pulp Products?
Pulp-Tec has the answer!
We can provide custom items from plain to intricate, small to large, short runs to high volume. We are committed to customer satisfaction and building and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
Paper Pulp Solutions deliver ”off the shelf ” as well as innovative custom designed moulded paper pulp packaging all over Europe to meet our customers requirements. Moulded paper pulp products are cost effective, eco friendly, offer excellent protection and meet all new EU Legislation on packaging materials and waste.
CUSTOM DESIGN (Frequently Asked Questions)
What information do I need to provide to obtain a quotation?
We require the following information:
- Product dimensions L x W x H.
- Number of units required per year.
- Delivery location.
- CAD drawings or photographs for more complex products.
What is the minimum order requirement for a bespoke product?
40,000 units per annum.
What tools do I need to purchase?
Two sets of tools are required;
- Prototype tool – this allow you to test and fine tune your product before full production.
- Production tool.
What are the tooling costs and how long does it take to make them?
Tooling costs vary according to the complexity of the product but as a general guide:
- Prototype tooling + 20 samples can vary from around £1,000 to £2,800 each and take 3 weeks to produce.
- Production tooling can vary from £2,500 to £8,500 each and take 4 weeks to produce.
Can you help me with the design of my product?
Yes, we have an expert in house design team who can work with you to design your product.
Are your products compostable?
All our products are full compostable, recyclable and biodegradable.
We hold the prestigious DIN CERTO certificate of composability.
Our off the shelf range of moulded paper pulp products includes:
- Wine and Spirit Postal Bottle Packaging.
- Wine Boxes,
Cardboard Box & Pulp Solutions.
- UN Approved Hazardous Chemical Bottle Packaging.
- Horticultural items such as hanging baskets, basket liners, rings, hearts and crosses.
- Other horticultural items include plant pots and seedling trays.
- Compostable Packaging.
- Mushroom, Strawberry Punnets and fresh produce packing trays.
- Disposable Medical Pulp Products.
- Pulp Roll Cradles.
- Moulded Pulp Pallets.
- 4GV Chemical Packs and vermiculite.
- Waste paper baskets.
- Protective end caps for pipes.
- Corner protectors.
These are just some of the paper pulp products we offer, however if you have a specific pulp product you wish to develop please contact our sales team who will be delighted to deal with your enquiry.